NOVEMBER 20, 2020
I'm sure you are aware that Governor DeWine has made a couple of announcements recently concerning the spike in the number of Covid-19 cases in Ohio. Medical personnel have confirmed that the number of hospitalizations and admissions into the ICU due to Covid have increased as well.
Throughout this pandemic, the MGCC Leadership Team has continually monitored the situation and made changes as we have seen fit. Here is where we currently stand.
1. SEATING. We will continue to set up seating in such a way so in order to encourage social distancing.
2. MASK. We encourage those attending the services at MGCC to wear mask.
3. YOUR RIGHTS. While we encourage the wearing of mask, we also respect your right to decide what is best for you and your family. You will be welcome whether you wear a mask or do not wear one.
4. ONLINE SERVICES. We realize that everyone has a different comfort level concerning Covid-19. We understand that as everyone's situation is different based on factors such as age, health issues, where you work, or the people you are around. There is not a one size fits all answer. Because of that we continue to offer online services on Facebook Live. Our online team is doing an awesome job and continues to tweak our online presence and adds new features every week.
5. UNITY. Satan will use whatever he can to divide us. While there is a wide range of thoughts and ideas concerning how to best respond to Covid, let's continue to be unified in our commitment to Christ. God bless you and your family.